Each year, we see many women (and even a few men) who want to improve the shape, size, and contour of their breasts. The truth is that well-proportioned breasts have been a beauty ideal for centuries, and a healthy breast / chest appearance is an important part of many people's self-image.
If you are considering a Louisiana breast enhancement procedure, why not request a consultation at The Wall Center for Plastic Surgery to learn more about all your options? We are delighted to serve people from all parts of Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas. Before your visit, take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the procedures we offer:
- Breast Augmentation: Our surgeons have many years of experience placing breast implants in Louisiana to enhance breast volume. The Wall Center offers saline, form-stable silicone and cohesive gel implants to help women create their ideal appearance.
- Breast Implant Options : Our surgeons have strong relationships with prominent breast implant manufactures to provide you with a variety of implant sizes, shapes, textures, and styles. From high-strength silicone, to saline, to adjustable gel implants, discover your choices for creating a one-of-a-kind look.
- Breast Lift: Over the years, you may have noticed that your breasts have begun to droop. While breast sagging may be a natural process, many women wish for a more "perky" appearance that they enjoyed in their youth.
- Breast Reduction: Women living with breasts that are too large for their frames often experience significant shoulder/bra discomfort that causes them to forgo activities and limited their clothing options.
- Mommy Makeovers: Do you remember how attractive your breasts looked before you started your family? Our customized Mommy Makeovers can help you rejuvenate your entire body.
- Male Breast Reduction: Due to a variety of causes, men may develop feminine-looking breasts, a condition known as gynecomastia. A more squared-off chest can be created through male breast reduction.
- Breast Reconstruction: Breast cancer can have a huge impact on a woman's life, but through breast reconstruction we are able to repair some of the physical scars left behind after mastectomy.
While cosmetic procedures can work wonders, it is important to remember that before you choose Louisiana breast enhancement, you should carefully consider your motivations and expectations. Our surgeons will evaluate you during the consultation to ensure that you are a good candidate for the procedures that interest you.