When you look in the mirror, does the face you see not quite match the youthful and vibrant person you feel like inside? Many of our facial plastic surgery patients in Louisiana choose face lift, brow lift, or other sculpting procedures to help refresh their look. It's time for your face to reflect a true image of how you feel. The plastic surgeons at The Wall Center can help.
If you are considering facial plastic surgery in Shreveport, why not request a consultation at The Wall Center for Plastic Surgery to learn more about all your options? We are delighted to serve people from all parts of Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas. Before your visit, take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the procedures we offer:
- Face Lift / Mid-Facelift: Louisiana women and men choose this popular procedure to tighten the skin on their jaw line and remove wrinkles on their cheeks and lower face.
- Eyelid Surgery: You don't have to live with a tired, sagging eyelid appearance. Through an intricate plastic surgery procedure, our surgeons can tighten and revitalize both upper and lower lids.
- Brow Lift: You may not realize it, but lines and drooping skin on your forehead can make you look dramatically older. The solution? A procedure that tightens and smoothes out the brow.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Once you see the results that can be achieved with BOTOX, you're almost certain to become a believer that the popularity of this injectable is fully justified.
- Injectable Fillers: Fillers like Restylane®, JUVÉDERM®, and collagen help our patients temporarily mask lines and wrinkles or plump their lips to create a more kissable look.
- Rhinoplasty: Also known as nose surgery or even a "nose job," this procedure can straighten, narrow, or resize your nose so that it is in better proportion with other facial features.
- Cheek & Chin Augmentation: There's a reason they're called "chiseled" good looks. If you want to enhance your features to provide better facial definition, these procedures may be ideal for you.
- Otoplasty: Also known as ear surgery, this procedure is appropriate for some children, teens, and adults who face teasing or feel self-conscious about a prominent ear appearance.
While cosmetic procedures can work wonders, it is important to remember that you have realistic expectations before you choose a facial plastic surgery procedure in Shreveport, Louisiana. Our surgeons will evaluate you during the consultation to ensure that you are a good candidate for your procedures of interest. You can click here to read facial sculpting FAQs so you can learn even more about the popular procedures offered at the practice.