We’re Here for You
Louisiana’s shelter-at-home order is scheduled to lift May 15, and we are pleased to share with you that The Wall Center is ready! At that time, we will resume seeing patients responsibly and with extra safety precautions in place. We are available now to answer any questions you have about our reopening, and to schedule both surgical and nonsurgical consultations.
We’ve missed our patients during this challenging time and hope that you have all stayed safe and healthy. Most of us are ready to resume something resembling our normal lives, and that includes looking refreshed and ready for summer.
You can trust that our plan to reopen responsibly follows the guidelines and directives from the CDC and state and parish health officials. This includes appropriate social distancing and numerous additional precautions. Our goal is to enhance both your safety and your peace of mind.
Women and men familiar with The Wall Center know that the safety of our patients has always been—and remains—our top priority. Our on-site ambulatory surgery center is Medicare certified, state licensed, and AAAASF accredited—the gold standard for safety. We’re confident that you couldn’t be in better hands.
How We’re Making Appointments Safer
While upholding the extremely high standards we’ve always had, during the COVID-19 era, our safety protocol will include some additional measures:
- Screening patients before entering the practice, including taking their temperatures and measuring oxygen levels
- Following social distancing guidelines in our reception area
- Requiring that all patients wear a mask during their appointments (if a patient doesn’t have access to a mask, we will provide one)
- Meticulously sanitizing surfaces after each patient visit
- Minimizing traffic by encouraging patients to come to appointments without a spouse or guests (children will not be permitted to enter The Wall Center)
We continue to offer virtual consultations, for both surgical and nonsurgical procedures for patients who still feel more comfortable staying home. Additionally, we’re still offering Jade MediSpa customers curbside pickup for skincare product purchases.
Service You Can Rely On
Our dedication to providing the highest quality of care and exceptional results is something you can count on at The Wall Center. During this time we continue to:
- Offer our full line of services.
- Observe our regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Offer Jade Club members priority booking and guaranteed best pricing on popular services and products.
- Conduct virtual assessments.
As always, we will take our time to make sure you feel safe, comfortable, and informed throughout your experience with us.
Scheduling Your Appointment
We are fully staffed and ready to schedule appointments. Please call (318) 795-0801 to have a member of The Wall Center team book your appointment or use the online form to contact us.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
The Wall Center Family