The safety and health of our patients, staff, and community are our top priorities. As good citizens, we take the state order to suspend elective medical and surgical procedures seriously and encourage you to do the same.
As an integral part of the local health system we are maintaining minimum staffing levels in order to:
- Respond to your email and phone calls
- Perform follow up visits in person or virtually with patients who have recently had surgery
- Conduct virtual consultations for those planning procedures for the near future
For anyone with a long-term follow-up schedule, we will work with you to delay non-essential appointments for now and reschedule as soon as possible.
Out of an abundance of caution and consistent with the current CDC recommendations, we are screening anyone entering our facility—all employees, patients, and visitors—for COVID-19 (coronavirus disease 2019) symptoms or exposure. The screening takes place by our main entrance fountain and consists of:
- Reading temperatures
- Asking about any flu-like symptoms
- Reviewing any international or high-exposure domestic travel in the preceding two weeks
We ask that you refrain from bringing nonessential visitors or children with you. No one will be allowed to enter the facility unless they have passed the screening.
Please rest assured, we are exceeding all recommended cleaning and disinfecting protocols for our entire facility and staff members. Get the facts about COVID-19 from the CDC.
We thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.
Let’s stay healthy!