What would you do if you had a remarkably smooth, elegantly contoured profile? You would want to show it off, right? The plastic surgeons at The Wall Center for Plastic Surgery have the experienced and refined eye to help you love the look of your body. In fact, our team of board-certified plastic surgeons is known for using advanced surgical techniques to achieve remarkable body contouring results.
Whether you are looking to just get rid of your "love handles" or want a more complete makeover to say goodbye to those bumps and rolls, our surgeons take a personal interest in your motivations and want to help you achieve a body that you can enjoy from head to toe. Click here to read body contouring FAQs so you can learn even more about the popular procedures offered at the practice.
If you are considering Louisiana liposuction, abdominoplasty, or other body contouring procedure, why not request a consultation at The Wall Center for Plastic Surgery to learn more about all your options? We are delighted to serve people from all parts of Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas. Before your visit, take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the procedures we offer:
While body contouring surgery isn't about weight loss, it can be a great way to target certain "trouble spots" when you drop the extra pounds. Quickly calculate your body mass index (BMI) here.
- Liposuction: Louisiana women and men who want to remove and reshape stubborn pockets of fat often find that their best choice is liposuction. If you exercise and eat healthy but are still struggling with the battle of the bulge, this procedure is for you.
- SAFELipo® Liposuction: From excess fat around your thighs, knees, and waist to fleshy upper arms and neck, our skilled plastic surgeons utilize SAFELipo to permanently remove fat cells, gently and smoothly, with results both plastic surgeons and patients are raving about.
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhydrosis): Many men and women sweat excessively, leading to odor, wetness, and embarrassment. For axillary (armpit) hyperhidrosis, SAFELipo® disrupts and deactivates the glands that produce sweat and odor.
- CoolSculpting®: Requiring no downtime or incisions, CoolSculpting provides Louisiana men and women with safe and effective fat reduction in areas such as the abdomen, flanks, love handles, and back. Freeze away stubborn fat deposits with results that can last for years after treatment.
- Abdominoplasty: Also known as tummy tuck, this procedure does more than just trim excess belly fat and skin - a tummy tuck in Louisiana also retightens abdominal muscles to create a slim, fit look that no amount of crunches alone could achieve.
- Mommy Makeovers: There is a pretty good chance that your belly doesn't look as smooth and as tight as it once did after pregnancy. Our customized mommy makeovers can help you reshape your abdomen and many other parts of your body.
- Body Contouring after Weight Loss: Your weight loss journey has been remarkable, but as the pounds melt away, you've probably noticed excess skin that feels uncomfortable and looks unattractive. Our doctors can remove this skin to create a slimmer and more satisfying result.
While cosmetic procedures can work wonders, it is important to remember that before you choose tummy tuck or liposuction in Louisiana, you should take the time to do your homework and think carefully about whether cosmetic surgery is right for you. Our surgeons will provide a complete evaluation during your consultation and are happy to give a professional assessment of your candidacy for a body contouring procedure.