At The Wall Center for Plastic Surgery our brand promise is to provide honest treatment recommendations, premium care, and exceptional plastic surgery. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with our office’s financial policies.
Special Appointment Policy for 2020
Please help us to protect the health and well-being of our patients and staff and observe the following precautions:
- If you travel outside of the United States, allow a minimum of 2 weeks from the date you return for any in-office appointment.
- If you are not well, please call and reschedule your appointment to prevent to spreading of any illness.
You will not be penalized for rescheduling.
CONSULTATION FEE: Because we tailor consultations to your specific needs and expectations, a $100.00 consult fee is collected to secure the appointment. If you would like to schedule a consult immediately rather than waiting for the first available appointment, we offer a priority consultation option for $500. Should you make the decision to move forward with surgery, every dollar of your consultation fee will be applied toward your procedure.
SURGERY FEE: The fee quoted by your patient care coordinator includes the costs for the surgeon, the surgical center, anesthesia, implants/medical devices, and scheduling fee. Please note, the payment for the surgical center and anesthesia is an estimate based upon the surgical plan and estimated time to complete your procedure(s); therefore, additional amounts may be owed should the surgical plan change. You may elect (or need) to spend the night in our guest suites and a sitter may be wanted or needed. These costs will also be included in the fee quoted to you. Fees are payable in the form of cash, cashier’s check, major credit cards, or money order and are due 3 weeks prior to surgery. Ask about our options for financing your procedure.
SCHEDULING FEE: A $500 non-refundable scheduling fee is required to hold a surgery date for you.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We may keep 50-100% of all surgical fees if surgery is canceled within 21 days of surgery. We never wish to cancel surgery, but we will do so when your safety, or your surgical outcome, is put at risk. Prior to booking your procedure, we will ask you to sign to acknowledge that the following conditions will result in cancellation of your procedure:
- Potentially serious surgical complications can result if you have food in your stomach when anesthesia is administered. Do not eat or drink anything after midnight the night before your surgery. This includes water from brushing your teeth, coffee, orange juice, gum, mints, candy, or ANYTHING else you can eat, drink, or chew.
- No aspirin, aspirin-containing medicines, or any anti-inflammatory drugs (for example- Advil, Motrin, ibuprofen, naproxen, Aleve, Excedrin, BC Powder, or most over-the-counter pain relief medicines) for ONE MONTH PRIOR to surgery. These medicines can cause severe bleeding and make surgery unsafe. Tylenol is OK to take during this time. See surgery packet for more medication listings.
- Nicotine and plastic surgery do not mix! Absolutely NO NICOTINE OR NICOTINE-CONTAINING PRODUCTS (Nicorette, patches, snuff, chewing tobacco, cigarettes, cigars, pipes) can be in your system for ONE MONTH prior to surgery if you are undergoing any “flap” type procedure. This includes TUMMY TUCKS, BREAST LIFTS, BREAST REDUCTIONS, REVISION BREAST SURGERY, ALL FACELIFTS, LOWER EYELID LIFTS, BODY LIFTS, ANY OTHER “LIFTS”, AND OTHER SPECIFIED SURGERIES. If your “electronic cigarette” contains nicotine, it cannot be used. Please note that we will administer a nicotine test before your surgery.
- No estrogen-containing medications for TWO WEEKS before and FOUR WEEKS after surgery. This includes hormone replacement therapy with estrogen, “natural” estrogen, ALL oral contraceptives, and estrogen-containing devices like Nuvaring. Estrogen increases the risk of blood clots and can make surgery unsafe. Depo-Provera and other Progesterone-only medications are OK to continue. IUD’s (Mirena) are OK to continue. If you are not sure, make sure it is either stopped or cleared with our office.
- No stimulant medications or supplements for ONE MONTH prior to surgery. This includes all amphetamines, almost all prescription diet medications, almost all ADD & ADHD medicines, and many street drugs (for example- Adipex, phentermine, Fastin, Adderall, Vyvanse, Ritalin, speed, meth, cocaine). Stimulants can cause serious or fatal reactions with anesthesia & surgery. Coffee, tea, Red Bull, and other caffeine-only containing beverages are OK. If any question, discontinue it or clear it with our office.
- Do not get a STEROID OR CORTISONE SHOT OR MEDICATION. Steroids negatively affect wound healing and cannot be taken within 6 weeks of surgery.
- Your blood work must be completed within 30 days of surgery, unless otherwise cleared by our office.
- A responsible adult 18-years-old or older must accompany you to surgery and stay with you for at least 24 hours following surgery.
When you book your procedure, we will provide a surgery packet with other important information. Please read your entire packet carefully.
Thank you for choosing The Wall Center for Plastic Surgery to provide you medical care. Please feel free to inquire about anything we may assist you with to ensure your experience exceeds your expectations.
We're Worth the Trip
Patients come from all across Ark-La-Tex and around the globe to receive world-class care at The Wall Center for Plastic Surgery and Jade MediSpa. We frequently see patients from many communities:
- Little Rock
- New Orleans
- Lake Charles
- Baton Rouge
Take the first step today and request a consultation or call (318) 795-0801. Ask about our special programs for patients who travel, including our beautiful on-site guest suites. We can't wait to greet you!