SAFELipo Thighs Aftercare Instructions
Proper Foam & Garment Placement Intro
It is so important to have your foam in the proper position to ensure that you get the maximum results from the surgery. In the days following surgery, your skin is very prone to wrinkling. Foam placement is essential to prevent wrinkles and skin creases.
Thigh Foam & Garment Placement
- Seam should be on outside with smooth side against skin and tag in the front. It will look like it is inside out and backwards.
- Step into garment and pull up to the knees and lower thigh.
- Repeat on other side.
- Gently pull garment up over foam using your hand to keep foam nice and smooth under garment (you may need assistance the first few times).
- Hook strap to front before slipping arm in, then slip arm in and repeat on other side.
- Eye hook the sides and zip up.
- Garment can be washed as needed. Let black garment air dry OR if you put it in the dryer DO NOT use heat (it will shrink and be difficult to get in).
We're Worth the Trip
Patients come from all across Ark-La-Tex and around the globe to receive world-class care at The Wall Center for Plastic Surgery and Jade MediSpa. We frequently see patients from many communities:
- Little Rock
- New Orleans
- Lake Charles
- Baton Rouge
Take the first step today and request a consultation or call (318) 795-0801. Ask about our special programs for patients who travel, including our beautiful on-site guest suites. We can't wait to greet you!